Saturday, July 4, 2009

Depressed 우울

I have a bout of depression these days. There’re too much many things for me to be worried about though most of them are trifles.

I admit myself as a somewhat eccentric person. I’ve never been able to have myself controlled well emotionally and psychologically. I have too many worries and fears. I shouldn’t have those, I know.

I’m acting as if I’m a -philiac. I am easily addicted to anything I like. A BLEACH junkie, I can’t find a way to get rid of this role I’m playing.

I realize that am getting further away from God. It is coming with a manifest sign – I’ve no peace.

I’m behaving as if I’m a chronic AIDS patient. I’ve lost my immunity to fight against the loss of confidence and joyfulness.

I’m getting gradually indolent about everything. I’d lost touch to Korean, too much of my regret.
That’s no way for me now to iron my laziness out.

I’m a problem child, a problem friend, a problem family member, a problem partner.
I’ve an unfortunate habit of causing problems to others.

I’m in abject misery and have started to let things slide.
I should take Dogmatil, perhaps.

Am I taking everything too seriously? Should I?

0 comments: