Sunday, August 2, 2009

Awaiting True Love 2

I am really in no mood for updating my blog recently and I would like to make an apology to my blog - sorry for leaving you for so long, I promise to spend extra time on you at once I am set free from my UCAS, personal statement and damned lot of homework from my lecturers.

In spite of being so busy with my own work, there are some of the responsibilities that I really can't escape from. I am the designer for this year's camp by MIF again - Relax Camp 2: Awaiting True Love and this time I am obliged to design the name-cards for the workers as well as the participants. Hopefully, God can make my time run slower so that I can do HIS work and my own work well in the meantime.

Let's see what I had had for last year first:

This is one of the chosen designs of mine for the camp held last year on 6th of July 2008.

To me, I don't think my design for this year is a breakthrough or a surprise. Anyway, I still had a great satisfaction from having them as only 1 hour was spent on them.

Relax Camp 2 - a name-card for workers.

Relax Camp 2 - a name-card for partakers.

0 comments: