Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Am I in your list?

Dear family members, friends and acquaintances of mine,

If you happen to see this post, kindly use the title of this post as a question for the following statements. This is neither a test nor a quiz and so there’s no true or false. Rather, it is more similar to a questionnaire, often to be filled up by us if you encounter one in your college who’s desperate for information for their research.

Let’s see what I have, I suppose I should take the good things first:

You’ve a very personal problem; it can be everything and need one to share it with.
You’ve planned a trip to the place you really fancy and you need the people you care to go and enjoy with you.
You always have a patient heart to listen and give consolation to your buddies’ probs.
You’ve a birthday party for your 20th birthday and you invite those who are indeed crucial in your life.
You’ve recently moved to a new apartment and you hope your friends can come and have a look on your new dwelling.
You’ve a pile of notes to whack up.
You’ve bought a special kind of delish food and you wish you can have it with your best friends.
You’ve come across a good thing that you think I will like this and would really want to have it from you.

Ah~ I guess you may think me as very materialistic but they actually have hidden clues. Let’s see what I have prepared for the cynical and pessimistic part.

You’re seeking for one who can fulfill your every need, help you whenever and wherever you want but never hope that he or she will need yours one day.
You’re searching for a fool who will never say ‘no’ to any request from you.
You’re frowning disapprovingly at one who’s a geek which literally suits the adjectives: weak, stupid and awkward.
You really hate this person a lot for not more than one reason, i.e. he or she really makes you sick.
You’re watching one with disdain when you’ve found out they couldn’t find a perfect solution for you.
You’ll never want this person to be part of your life.
You have never wanted so much to throw an F-bomb on him or her.
You’ve never seen one with hideous appearance.
You’ll do well when you need him or her and the opposite when he or she is not better than a load of rubbish.

Have these questions scared your pants off? I don’t think so if you know me well. Of course, I genuinely like to see there are many ‘yes’ for the first part though it’s sometimes not quite possible.

There’s one statement that I’ve affirmed:

God love everyone. Yes, I’m in the list. Please keep me in your list forever, I’m begging you, Father. Amen.

0 comments: