Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Tiring Day

It's about 11.50 p.m. when I was scribbling something in this post and knowing that there would be approximately 10 minutes or less left to end my today's life and will start another new day ten minutes later. At this moment, I was trying to refresh my memory of how had I spent my life today, did I fritter away my time on useless stuffs? I could shamelessly say I had been spending nine hours (not exactly :D) editing my newly created blog on the same day besides setting up some useful add-ons for this freshly created blog like Flickr. I had never tried anything like this before, so I found it really hard for me to create every post smoothly, nevertheless, I had gained some experiences and I believed now I could manage to use the thingummies much better. I was kinda agreeing with my parents that I am pretty quick on the uptake, especially coming to technological stuffs. :)

Am I squandering my time away on blogging? If this question is directed to my mum or other elders. Yea, they would have almost the same opinion for this and I think everyone is certain about the answer. I kinda agree with them in terms of my health if constantly getting on with my PC works like blogging, playing games and other typing stuffs. Then again, blogging is not bad if by which we can pick up something concerning knowledge, which is probably unable to be find in books that we have everyday. In the meantime, we are able to relax ourselves by doing something we love or expressing ourselves in a different way via texts, videos, musics and photos. 8)

Considerably poor or having a limited English vocabulary anyhow is one of my weaknesses realized during the blogging process besides having too little knowledge about what's happening around. I begin to feel self-conscious about myself whilst reading others' blogs and their experience-sharing pieces. I could only say: "Why didn't I just work harder on this language before this?" and nothing will change if I don't have anything done or changed to myself since there is an English saying that Actions Speak Louder than Words. :)

3 comments:

virtual lady said...

hmm,ur english sounds okay,act quite good lah. *monkey*

WenHui aka Ham Pao =) said...

hmm..just droppin' by and I'd read ur last post..err 11.58am?? I thought it was morning but I;m confusing since you mentioned something 'bout a new day begin and retrospecting of what you've been doing the whole day..hehe
anyway its good to set up a blog lah..improve english..same here hehe
just feel like leaving a comment for a newbie here:)

regards
*.:whui@recom.org:.*

Andy Yijing Tan said...

Zling: Not really, thanks anyway
Wenhui: Sorry, It is supposed to be 11.50 p.m., just a typing error. Thanks.