Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hearkening ‘them’ in Wonderment 이앨범 아주 듣기가 좋다!

Just watched Twilight, a romance movie (adapted from Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Series, a total of four books, Twilight is the first book) pertaining a 17-year old girl and her loved one, Edward, who was a forever-17-years-old vampire, I had a special feeling about it. I should say it was great, better at least than my early judgment about this sort of movie.

It was great until it made me have intention to collect the whole Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. My gratitude is to the talented writer for she had come out with a story, which had given me an unprecedented experiences on vampires, lamia and werewolves. I used to think vampires as ghastly creatures and the stories about them were always spooky. Somehow, this series related well to its readers about there are also good vampires.

Some people may think it as a girlie movie as it is about romance. I don’t think so as a matter of fact, just because it was not purely about romance, I really like the fighting scene between the two vampires: the protagonist, Edward and a human-blood-loving-vampire, James. It was astounding but fantastic!

I would never forget about the soundtracks to the film. They were so worthy of listening and mention as they suit the plot so well. Even when I am writing this, I am having my hearing sense close to the tracks. The soundtracks are giving me an incredibly pleasant sensation.

The first track, “Super-massive Black Hole” by Muse was an accomplished work. Its mysterious genre, recondite as well, made me have a feeling like taunting one who had lost in a game with me. Though it was wrong but it gave a very favorable feeling. If I’m not mistaken, the track was played when Cullens were having a baseball game.

‘… I learned the other reason they waited for a thunderstorm to play when Jasper, trying to avoid Edward's infallible fielding, hit a ground ball toward Carlisle. Carlisle ran into the ball, and then raced Jasper to first base. When they collided, the sound was like the crash of two massive falling boulders. I jumped up in concern, but they were somehow unscathed…’

The song was somehow giving me a feeling like I was roaring like a thunder rumbling.

I was quite fond of another soundtrack entitled “Full Moon”, which was with a mystical power, sung by The Black Ghosts. The singers’ names had already given me a creepy feeling. I could not reason why I loved this track quite much, perhaps I liked something with implicit meaning.

Blue Foundation’s “Eyes on Fire” was an awe-inspiring work as well. Its genre was quite new to me but I still liked it. “Fight-less Bird, American Mouth” was another soundtrack which gave me a romanticized image of life and the love story. I always have the feeling of being together with my lover and having a slow dance with her when hearkening this song. I feel my eyes were filled with tears when I first listened to this song, I was crying with delights.

This wonderful album has the merit of being able to bring enormous enjoyment to me. All the soundtracks and courses are catchy. And, also the movie, is one of the best movies I ever had that is accomplished with delightfully romantic moments, though it was exceedingly quixotic.

0 comments: