Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Andy, a rather corpulent boy I know 이런, 비만형 가지고 있다?!

A recent short holiday did me nothing, but did make me become a fatty.
I was not sure how much had I been over-nourished by my mum during the last holiday. But one thing I was sure was I was offered a wide variety of comestible things. Oh goodness, I am fatter now!

“What you actually had? What else could you have?” Somebody might have wanted to know.

The first day when I saw my mum, I saw chocolates, irregular-shaped and oily biscuits brought back from Tianjin. To our astonishment, we could finish the whole duty-free ‘KISS Chocolate’ bought from KLIA, with about 30 + individual packs of them within 12 hours, together with my other sibs. And on the second day, we accomplished our eating ‘mission’ consecutively.
We had almost spent MYR 60 within three days just for the fun of crunching on chocolates.
I couldn’t imagine why I couldn’t control myself to stop biting something at that moment.

I’m getting podgier now and I can feel that when I am walking.
At present, an extra strength is needed to carry my heavier body up and down the hill.
It becomes more obvious when I am sitting, I can feel that my tummy is bigger now and makes me have the breathless feeling. I do not think it is a false alarm but I think it is telling me that my overweight body has created some sort of health problems for me soon. I better watch out for my own health now. I don’t anticipate any bodily problems that could happen to me in these few years, which have very high probability of ruining my going-to-be-realizable dream.

I should always remember my mum’s words:

Health and Safety are everything.
Even if you have earned the whole World;
Without them, you are just having nothing.
As you couldn’t bring them together with you,
As you are lying lifelessly on your bed,
Or you are resting in peace in your casket,
They are not with you.
There is no a life hereafter,
You can only live once,
So keep your health as your first choice, after God.

0 comments: