Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cases Study

Case 1
"Mr. Tan, you really have a big problem with your pronunciation. Why do you always spell the letter 'l' as 'r', and 'r' as 'l', huh? I will give you one-week time to have a try-out on the word 'Lantaran'. If you fail to say it right, I am sorry as I have to say: Mr Tan, you are such a failure!" Your pronunciation of 'blogger' make me think of only one sentence that suits you much more than others, viz. 'Are you learning English?' And I am afraid to say that you perhaps won't have any chance to get any higher bands than 5.5 for your coming IELTS in March.

Case 2
"You are still b-r-o-g-g-i-ng?, On the day of exam?"
Case 3
I saw a monkey lingering around the nearby Giant this morning. Perhaps it wished to help its kind to replenish their stocks.

2 comments:

virtual lady said...

hey, dun be T_T
will help u as u wish=)
i believe my problem is worst than this isn't it?

Andy Yijing Tan said...

Thank you, I'd appreciate it and try to get my tongue obedient for better pronunciation.