Saturday, January 3, 2009

My MSSP 돈을 아끼고…

MSSP stands for My Scrimping and Saving Program. Cool, isn’t it?
I am actually given roughly RM 500 per month, comprising my own allowance by my sponsor and also some pocket money from my grandma and my mum.
A compelling reason has latterly made me start my MSSP. I am not sure whether or not my bloggie passengers have noticed one of my sections: 'Am I reading?' (Just changed the name, formerly Bookworms), the fiction books being read are getting more and more lately.
I don’t know why but admittedly, I have just fallen in love with books.

I am not completely a realist though, but I know that if I really wish to read a lot, I need to buy myself those pricey yet entertaining fictions. It would not be pleasant to my avid-reader friends to lend their books to me all the way.

MSSP, besides permitting me to cut on my daily expenditure on food and daily stuffs, which could not be so useful yet I still want to keep them in my collection, but also gladdening my heart as I will have acquired new books without having to fill myself with dismay (for I am a not-so-austere cheapskate =_=”).

By the way, I have an antipathy towards poetic and historical books. +_+

Cheers!

4 comments:

virtual lady said...

yea i noticed the changes before u post ur newer post recently.haha.....

Andy Yijing Tan said...

Huh, changes?

virtual lady said...

about Bookworm thingy ..haha.

Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.