Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reducing Weight 무게 감소

Reducing weight is pretty easy if you're to decrease your weight from 635 kg (the mass of Dr. Robert Schwartz, the heaviest man in the record) to 419 kg. And, the time required to lose such a big bulk is often short.

What do you think about losing weight from 70 kg to 60 kg? Can you do it with ease to an extent that you can lose 2 kg per day? It's definitely a no-no. To get lighter on the weighing balance is infinitely harder.

Improving a language that you've learned is like reducing weight from 70 kg to 60 kg. Starting to lose terribly great mass is a simile of getting started with a new language.

I am arching for better English but I've no idea how to make it fast. Perhaps I am too worrying about my Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In spite of being in contact with this language all the time, no obvious improvement has been recorded.

I start to have a feeling of anxiety over my ability in this language these days. I guess I should begin to work on it before it's too late. I hope blogging is one of them.

0 comments: