Thursday, August 19, 2010

God bless me with Flying Colors

It's been a while since I last shared things about my life as a pharmacy student-to-be. I just wanna update my readers on how the things have gone, whether they seem good or bad to me.

It's a good tiding this time, to me, anyway. :D

To my surprise, I've successfully secured the 3 asterisks for Biology, Chemistry and Maths. Failing to get an asterisk for Physics is just predictable so I have no special feeling about it when I got to know it's not with an * beside the (A). I'm glad anyway cos overall I'm still an A-student for my A2 Physics though am not as good as some of my really extremist-like mates who have got A* and all full marks (they have robot-built brains, indeed)

Just to make this post much nicer to see (Sorry, I didn't mean to show off, haha), I have captured a copy of my result slip and share it here:

I'm very, very contented with my results though they were not as well as those that some of us could get. I'm just ordinary, having this extraordinary results is really a blessing from GOD. I can't deny that I really have had all my efforts into getting these good results but what's more undeniable would be the efforts of our lecturers who were really striving hard to bring us to the line of perfection (as some had requested).

If the lecturers happen to see my blog or this post in the future, I would like to express my gratitude here. I would like to say million thanks to Ms Law, Ms Chua, Mr Chan, Mr Ng and even Mr Fong (though I always played truant during his class) for without their dedication and patience in dealing with us, these so-called JPA-troublemakers, we won't have today.

These words are not superficially-written, they're from my heart.

I might not be able to repay what you have done for me but God will.

Thanks again and may God be with you always :)

0 comments: