Thursday, August 12, 2010

A mini chronicle

It was 11.43 33 PM when I was writing the first sentence.

The rain outside has stopped drizzling.

My brother's digital clock just beeped.

My mum had a night call moments ago.

I left a Facebook comment for my status update minutes ago.

I had a great time with my brother on Bomber Man 5's normal mode and we're quite pissed off with the king in the final stage of level 9 cos we couldn't find a way to finish him and he kept regenerating like flatworms.

I had a mouthful of leftover cake of my grandma's birthday.

We talked about my cousin's oncoming stay in London, with me.

I wanted to play a song - to attempt to find a new way of playing - left it after 20 mins and felt highly 'not-song'.

It was hot the whole evening, I was with my mum, sending my sister to the watch shop in the old town. She got scolded.

It was hot the whole afternoon, I waited for 1 hour for my turn to see the physician.

I saw 'brown' stated on the report, indicating the color of my urine. *Yucks* It was written on the 'abnormal' column and it's kinda worried me.

I was urinating in the toilet. :P

A nurse was kind enough to remind me that I didn't actually have the report showing tests for the presence of glucose and protein in my urine.

I was waiting in the clinic. The sun's radiating heat outside. I was in an air-conditioned room with lotsa flies. I used my file and documents to swing away the flies.

Babies were crying loudly.

I was in the car, realizing that the meter didn't work. I hit heavily on the dashboard and the pointer raised.

I was heading home in the kancil, with my grandma and her just-bought philips cd-player which costs RM 110.

My grandma was bargaining. RM 125 --> RM 118

My grandma came out with an idea that she wanted to buy a new radio. She hated the idea of using TV to read her CDs.

It was 2 PM, it's time that I need to go back to the clinic to see the doctor who's missing in the morning.

0 comments: